Posting date: Thursday, February 12, 2021
Place of work: 2030 boul. Pie-IX, Suite 201, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Job type: Full time
Planned start date: Immediately
Please send your application to: info.canada@graitecom
• Committed to the necessary activities and behavior required to meet sales performance goals;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a high volume of contacts with positive results;
• Strong communication skills (English and French) (written & verbal) to support customer interactions and sales prospecting “cold-calls”;
• Must be able to work efficiently both independently and part of a team;
• Must be computer literate: MS Office and contact management software.
OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (an asset):
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
• Sales experience in CAD Technologies;
• Knowledge of the engineering design processes.
• Base Salary + uncap Incentive
There are incredibly brilliant and talented people out there who design, manufacture and build the world we share – Homes, buildings, parks, bridges, infrastructures, products, anything!
When you work at Graitec, you are part of a team that helps professionals CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE & MANAGE their projects, by providing them with industry-based software solutions, consulting, training, as well as workflow and best practices implementation.
We even play with virtual and augmented reality!
Now how cool is that?
So... if you are an expert in Autodesk and/or Graitec software & Cloud-based environments; if you master CAD and BIM workflows; if you are good at teaching and coaching, Graitec is always looking to add new talent to our North American team, based in Montreal and Houston.
We have various positions opened or opening soon.
Subscribe to job postings on Indeed.
Conditions to apply:
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.