Graitec releases Advance Design 2023
May 30, 2022 – GRAITEC, an international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce the release of Advance Design version 2023. Based on the needs and requests of the ever-growing communities that have gathered around each software developed by Graitec, the Graitec software development team proposes exciting new features to enhance the customer experience when designing and simulating structural projects.
This version 2023 of Advance Design is enhanced with a lot of new users-centric functionality, with high-end benefits, articulated around:
- Performance – a significant reduction of the time required for calculations
- Construction stages - new mechanism for the definition, management and calculation of structures using stages
- Advanced non-linear supports - new possibilities for defining nonlinear relationships for supports
- Masonry structures - possibility to model and verify masonry walls (acc. EN 1996) using a new Masonry Wall design module
- Wind on free standing walls - possibility to generate wind on free standing walls acc. EN 1991-1-4
- Result tables - fast and easy checking FEM results with Results Tables
- Improvements to New possibilities and improvements for reinforcement concrete design.
Version 2023 of Advance Design also comes with a vast number of improvements and adjustments based on feedback received from thousands of users worldwide. Dozens of these new features have been introduced to RC design modules.
Mateusz Budziński Structural Analysis Product Line Manager comments: “GRAITEC has continuously strived to provide first-rate advancements for innovative software solutions to its valued customers, and the recent launch of its new and upgraded product range for 2023 is no exception, proving they are still top of their game in terms of providing top-level Construction, AEC and Building Design software solutions worldwide.”
Founded in 1986, GRAITEC is an international group helping construction and manufacturing professionals successfully achieve their digital transformation by providing BIM and Industry 4.0 software and consultancy. Graitec is a developer of high-performance BIM applications as well as an Autodesk Platinum Partner in Europe & USA, and Autodesk Gold Partner & Autodesk Construction Cloud Elite Partner in Canada. Operating throughout 50 offices across 13 countries worldwide, GRAITEC offers its clients an extensive range of established software solutions combined with the full portfolio of Autodesk products and BIM suites which help address the most demanding projects needs and maximize productivity, efficiency, and performance. With more than 700 employees amongst which there are 300 BIM consultants, GRAITEC is an innovation focused company whose products are used by more than 100,000 construction professionals worldwide.
For more information about Graitec, please visit www.graitec.com
For further information about this Press Release, please contact: