Graitec releases version 2022.1 of Advance Design Structural Analysis Solution
October 11, 2021 - GRAITEC an International software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce release of update 2022.1of their Advance Design, structural analysis solution.
Key new features and improvements in Graitec Advance Design 2022.1
Graitec's Advance Design 2022.1 update is enhanced with new functionalities and improvements which provide high benefits for end-users in terms of improving the quality and convenience of daily work.
Among many improvements and new features, the company highlights these:
- Possibility to automatically split rebars in reinforced concrete slabs: allows automatic splitting of the generated rebars so that they do not exceed the maximum length.
- New material database for Canadian timber: allows modeling of structures with timber elements compliant with the Canadian standard.
- Improved performance of chain optimization for steel design: Improvement on calculation of iterations to have less analysis and provide the results faster.
- Improvements to the combination definition window: The window used to define and manage load combinations has been updated.
- RC Slab – A set of improvements to the user interface: New views, new tooltip on the Reinforcement Diagrams, new tooltip on the Strips tab added.
- RC Column – New type of bar mark on drawings: Improvement for reinforced concrete column drawings in order to have clear presentation of transverse bar marks on elevations.
Note: For a detailed list of new features, changes, and enhancements, as well as a description of selected fixes, see the What's New in Advance Design 2022.1 document by clicking the read more button.