MWF Pro Metal discovery webinar
Blast through framing and coordination in Revit with automation!
It's no secret... drafting framed structures is time consuming, sometimes even impossible!
Whether it is simply for coordination or if we want to create a precise bill of materials, manufacturing documents or even CNC data for light gauge steel or wood structures can be painful.
On August 25th we'll show you how by using Revit and MWF, you can make this pain a thing of the past! Define your framing conditions, materials and styles and let the software do the rest. Material take off, cut lists, detailed manufacturing drawings even CNC data are all a few clicks away.
Sign up now to see MWF Pro Suite in action. August 25th at 2PM EST.
Revit® based, MWF Pro Metal by StrucSoft is capable of framing virtually any light gauge steel project from single family homes to large scale multi-family structures - allowing for the creation of custom framing to define all aspects of wall, floor and roof framing in an automated fashion.
During this webinar, our expert will show you how to leverage the power of MWF for your light gauge steel project by walking through our entire MWF Pro Metal suite.
Tune in to learn how to:
• Recognize Revit® elements and quickly create panels
• Model accurate connection members
• Detect clashes between structural intersections and MEP
• Quickly create ceiling and roof layouts, framed trusses and more
• Create schedules, cut lists and fully dimensioned 2D shop drawings
• Send information directly into a format readable by CNC machines
Can't make the scheduled time? Register and we'll send you a recording of the webinar after the session.