Advance Steel Academy: Fall online events
To all Autodesk Advance Steel users and future users:
Graitec Advance Steel Academy (ASA) is an annual 3-day, hands-on, learning and sharing experience for Autodesk Advance Steel users. This event features general and breakout sessions for beginners, intermediate and advance users, so you can learn ways to accelerate your design, steel detailing and steel fabrication processes, by reducing time to fabrication and enabling, and for those who need it, getting started with a more connected BIM workflow.
The 2020 edition of ASA, our 5th, was supposed to take place in Atlanta, Georgia the week preceding the NASCC event. We always plan it that way.
For circumstances out of our control (COVID-19), we turned it into a live, virtual event and had over 1500 people attend various presentations.
We are keeping Advance Steel Academy live all year. Here is the list of events you can view this month.
- Nov. 25, 2020 | Graitec PowerPack Professional for Advance Steel 2021 5-hours Training [ Details and registration ]
- Dec. 9, 2020 | Introduction to Advance Steel with Tommy [ Details and registration ]
- Dec. 10, 2020 | Benefits of Drawing Style Customization in Advance Steel: How it can save you tremendous time and money [ Details and registration ]
- On demand | BIM360 and Autodesk Advance Steel [ Details and viewing ]
- On demand | PowerPack Premium for Advance Steel | Stairs and railings on demand training [ Details and viewing ]
- On demand | Roadmap to a Successful Advance Steel Implementation [ Details and viewing ]
- On demand | Training for Stairs and Railings design | Do more, faster with Graitec's PowerPack Premium for Advance Steel [ Details and viewing ]
Are you looking for Autodesk Advance Steel product information or online training alternatives?
Here are some usefull links: