Software for Architectural Metalwork & Fabricators
Autodesk Advance Steel is specialist software for architectural metalwork and fabrication companies that enables outstanding productivity gains for design and detailing of architectural metalwork including stairs, railings, balconies & cage ladder components along with plate and grating features to name a few features.
Using a full range of bespoke macro tools, you can easily add these metalwork features to your structural model. Combined with a connection vault designed to complement the addition of the elements, Advance Steel is the go to software system for this industry. Used by several of the UK's top Architectural Metalwork fabrication & detailing companies it is shown to improve productivity and increase design capabilities.
Our industry led application engineers offer a knowledgeable and in-depth insight to help and support you with your detailing and design needs, coupled with a focused Advance Steel training courses tailored exactly to the industry needs for the detailing discipline.
Advance Steel Architectural Metalwork Features
• Parametric Macros for Architectural Metalwork detailing
• Stair Tool with 24 different thread definition options with bolted & welded components
• Create various railing types with balusters, kick plates, hang off rails all within single dialog box
• Add cage ladders to existing structural components with configurable options for ladder, cage & exit.
• Dynamic tools for creating folded plate components with both flat and conical configurations
Using the Advance Steel specialist tools, you can model miscellaneous architectural steelwork more easily & efficiently allowing you to offer all types of architectural metalwork detailing in your project deliverables.
To find out more about Advance Steel for Architectural Metalwork and Fabrication, just contact your local Graitec office today or click the button below.