1. Open the Advance Steel Management Tools and select the Anchor category.
2. Select the Anchor heading and expand the flyout arrow adjacent to the text.
3. Scroll to the HILTI HY 150 HAS Super, make a copy by right clicking and selecting Duplicate.
4. From the Parameters tab, rename it to HILTY HY 200 HAS Super then hit the Apply button.
5. Hit the Apply in the lower right located on the Parameters tab in the second window.
6. Change the Part name to reflect the Name, replacing 150 to 200.
The new anchor HILTY HY 200 HAS Super is appended to the list. The parameters tab displays the length.
Remember to go to the Defaults category Load Settings in Advance.
So, the part name HILTY HY 200 HAS Super has been created for the diameter of 3/8 inch anchor with a length of 5 1/8” inches.
The Set tab reveals the Assembly set of NaW (Nut and washer).
Go back to the model and Update defaults.
For this example, a base plate connection is added to a column.
The changes are reflected across the board for the 3/4” diameter with a 9 5/8” length.
The connection below displays a 3/8” diameter HILTY HY 200 HAS Super with a 5 1/8” length.
NOTE: Modifications to the NaW set will have to be modified from the Nut and Washer.
Watch the video to see how it’s done!
For additional information, Graitec customers may contact their local support teams.
Wondering if Advance Steel can do "this" or "that", or if there is a better way to do something?
We have various ways to assist with your questions.